Tuesday, October 13, 2009

are we just getting more lost?

So the mom left this morning. It was tough, but I do suppose it was better that me and my sister came down to Hamilton last night. Things are going okay, I'm spending a couple days here which should be nice. Then next week it's insane study week. Heck this week should be insane study week. Oh yes, and can you believe that we have a Stats mid-term on a Sunday? Kesiannya commuters. Plus it was supposed to be the weekend I visit Jon. Raincheck again. Boo that.

School this far has been pretty good. I suppose this will actually be the first weekend I'll be spending in campus, since like Frosh week. I've been pretty terrible like that. But it's been good, I wouldn't trade my past few weekends for anything in the world. We've been hanging out, going to movies, exploring Toronto, raiding Winners, museums, and everything else in between. :)

Oh yes, I watched Fame and Whip It this weekend! Amazingggggg. I definitely recommend Whip It! If you're an Ellen Page/Juno fan, its uber good! I finally know what Roller Derby really is. :)

So yes, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't abandoned this good ol' place. And will try and post up some pictures here and there. ♥

2 comments:

Yuvanes 'Jaws' Kumar said...

Title of you post = Swing life away! <3

niquelim said...

Hehh! :)