Monday, March 25, 2013

this world is gonna burn;

"You tell me that maybe one day I won’t need to hold myself so tightly, keep all of this love inside, be afraid of every leak and crack in my system. And maybe that’s true, and I will want to share as much as I possibly can with you. But I am not counting on it. I don’t believe it will happen, and it hasn’t yet. I would love to see you prove me wrong, but for now, I’m not waiting on anything. There is too much in me to care for, and I have only just begun to stop the bleeding."

(http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/i-only-love-myself/)
Being on my own has been wonderful in the sense of gaining independence and self-satisfaction. However, it has also helped me build these incredibly thick and tall walls to protect me from the world and consequently people too. So I guess thats what the 20's will be, figuring out a balance between the two.

No comments: